Assam Polytechnic PAT 2023: application forms are invited from illegible candidates for admission to the Engineering & Non-Engineering diploma courses offered by 26 Government Polytechnics across the Assam state.
Assam Polytechnic Admission Test 2023 will be conducted by Directorate of Technical Education Assam. This will be a state level test.
Govt. Polytechnics in Assam are 26 in number. Their name, location & seat distribution details can be found in PAT 2023 Brochure, see Important Links Section.
Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) Examination Centers can be found in Brochure.
Candidates can visit link: https://pat2023formfillup.dtecounselling.in/ for Registration, Login & Online application for JEEP 2023.
PAT Admit Card will be available for download from 05 June, 2023
Join Haryana Blogs Telegram Channel for regular updates on Government Jobs.
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2023 – Polytechnic Course Details:
|Name of State||Assam|
|Entrance Exam Name||Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2023|
|Entrance Exam Type||State Level Entrance Exam|
|Exam Conducted by||State Government Polytechnics of Assam|
|Course Offered||Polytechnic Deploy Courses|
|Mode of Form Application||Online|
|Mode of Entrance Exam||Offline|
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2023 – Important Dates
|Polytechnic Form Notification Release Date||10 April, 2023|
|PAT 2023 Online Application Start Date||10 April, 2023|
|Last Date of PAT 2023 Online Application Form Submit||05 May, 2023|
|Last Date for Payment Issues Resolution||12 May, 2023|
|Admit Card Download Start Date||05, June, 2023|
|Assam PAT 2023 – Polytechnic Entrance Exam Date||18th June,2023 from 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon|
|Polytechnic Counseling Date||To Be Announced|
|Polytechnic Result Date||To Be Announced|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam PAT 2023
- Must Quality PAT 2023
- Must pass HSLC or Equivalent Examination in single sitting (without grace marks in Maths & Science)
- Should score at least 40% marks in HSLC Exam.
- Compartment candidates will not be allowed.
- Should must be Indian and Permanent Resident of Assam State.
|UR / OBC / MOBC||20 years 6 months as on 31-12-2023|
|SC/ST (P/H)||23 years 6 months as on 31 Dec, 2023|
Assam PAT Application Form Fee
Rs. 500/- Application fee will be accepted only in Online mode.
Steps for Online Application of Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2023
To know How to Apply for Assam PAT 2023 follow below steps
- Create a login by registering in the portal.
- Login using the registered Mobile Number/Application No. and Date of Birth.
- Complete the form with relevant information.
- Complete payment process.
- Download Registration Slip.
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2023 Admit Card
Admit card will be issued in June, 2023 before the Exam which is announced on 18 June, 2023.
Candidates can download from link: www.dte.assam.gov.in
Exam Pattern for Assam PAT 2023
- PAT Exam will be conducted in all Assam State Polytechnics
- Exam will be conducted for subjects Mathematics & Science
- Standard of the Question paper will be of HSLC / Class X level
- Question Paper will be of Total 100 Marks
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
- Questions will be objective type MCQ’s
- Test will be conducted on OMR sheets
- Black Ball pen will be allowed for Marking OMR Sheet
- Don’t forget to bring an Identity Proof, HSLC, Admit Card & Aadhar Card for PAT Examination
|DTE Assam Official Website||Official Website|
|Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2023 Official Advertisement Link||Assam PAT Advertisement Link|
|Assam Polytechnic PAT 2023 Details Link||PAT 2023 Details Link|
|Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2023 Brochure Download Link||PAT 2023 Brochure|
|Assam Polytechnic PAT 2023 Application Form Online Registration Link||PAT 2023 Registration|
|Assam PAT Login Link||PAT Login Link|
|PAT Admit Card Download Link||PAT Admit Card|