NCMC Card Haryana Roadways: is the initiative of Haryana Govt. to take another step towards Digital Haryana Digital Roadways. The Haryana Roadways National Common Mobility Card also known as NCMC Card is a contactless smart card designed to simplify and enhance your travel experience on Haryana Roadways Buses. This card, equipped with Near Field Communication (NFC) technology, enables seamless transactions, eliminating the need for cash payments and paper tickets.
The Haryana Roadways NCMC (National Common Mobility Card) has emerged as a game-changer. This smart card not only streamlines your commuting experience but also offers a host of benefits. Let’s dive into the details of the Haryana Roadways NCMC Card, explore its advantages, and guide you through the application process and usage.
Haryana Roadways NCMC Card Benefits
- Pay Online: Online Payment for Tickets is done
- Multi-Usage: in Roadways buses and Metro
- Caseless: Promotes Use of Caseless Facility
- Nation Wide Acceptability: this card is accepted nationwide for travel in buses, metro or shopping
- Getting Rid of Ticket Counters: No need to Stand in Queues for Tickets after getting this cashless Haryana Roadways Card online
- Store Passes: NCMC Prepaid Card can be used as a Store Value Pass or Trip Pass. The pass can be purchased as per choice with the validity or defined trip such as Monthly Pass, 3 Month, and 6 Monthly pass.
- Retail Purchase: you can also purchase goods from Merchants using NCMC Prepaid Cards
- Tap & Pay: Easy to Use, do contactless, or Tap to Pay transactions with NCMC Card. These cards will enable electronic payment by just tapping or waving the cards near the merchant NFC-enabled POS device / Gate validators.
- Offline Tickets Purchase: For ticket Purchase Transactions Ticket amount shall be deducted from the Card Offline Balance.
NCMC Card Haryana Roadways Features
Know your RuPay NCMC prepaid card better:
- You can do transactions up to INR 2,000 without PIN using your contactless NCMC prepaid card As a min-KYC customer, your card load limit is INR 10,000
- The maximum card limit for offline transactions on your card is INR 2,000
- The maximum card limit for online transactions on your card is INR 8,000
- Every time you load your card, you can choose to add money on the card chip (for offline use) or in the wallet (for online use)
- You can use this card for both transit & retail purchases (online as well as offline)
- RuPay Contactless dual interface EMV Chip NCMC prepaid with Tap-and-Go functionality
- EMV Chip-based Card -protection to ensure better security for your card
Documents Required for NCMC Card Apply Online
To apply for NCMC Card Haryana Roadways online below documents are required:
- Aadhar Card
- Working Mobile Number
Haryana Roadways NCMC Prepaid Card Fees & Charges
|Insta Card Issuance Fee
|Rs 100^ + Online PG charges
|Online card issuance fee
|Rs 100^ + 150^ (Delivery charges + Online PG charges)
|Maximum Total Balance Limit
|10,000 (On Chip / card – 2000 & account 8000 monthly on bases of min KYC)
|Money Load Fee
|1.8 % or Flat Rs 10 /- (Whichever is less, round off to nearest Rupee)
|Minimum Money Load Amount limit
|100 (Initial money load must be a minimum of Rs 100/ – and in multiple of Rs 100/ -thereafter)
|Card Replacement Charges
|Annual Maintenance Charges
NCMC Card Apply Online Process
There are two types of NCMC Cards available, customer can Apply Online (Personalized Card) as well Instant Card at authorized Haryana Roadways bus depot/station
How to Apply Haryana Roadwyas NCMC Personalized Card Online?
- Visit Haryana Roadways’ official website of eBookings: https://ebooking.hrtransport.gov.in
- Now, visit the “APPLY NCMC CARD” menu option of the eBooking website.
- A new page of Haryana NCMC Card Online Apply will open, Click the button “Apply New NCMC Card“
- Now, a Message box with 2 options to select will open
- Select any one out of these and enter your Aadhar Number or VID Number as per the selection
- Click SEND OTP, OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Now, enter the OTP and Validate
- Verify address, email, and mobile number in the application form
- Pay the amount (Card issuance fee + PG charges + card delivery charges)
- On successful submission, card shall be delivered to your address
How to Get Haryana Roadways NCMC Instant Card?
- Visit your nearest Haryana Roadways bus depot/station and request the AU Bank and HARYANA ROADWAYS co-branded NCMC prepaid card at the counter.
- Fill your details in the simple Application Form and submit it to the operator.
- After entering the details of the operator, a One Time Pin (OTP) will be generated and sent to your mobile number linked with Aadhar and provided in the application.
- After OTP validation, pay the applicable issuance fee amount and load the balance on the card for usage.
How To Recharge NCMC Card Online?
- Visit: https://transitncmc.aubank.in
- Login with user credentials >> Select Money Load
- Enter the Amount and Click on the Pay Now button
- Select payment option >> proceed transaction
- On successful transaction Card account balance shall be updated. SMS shall be sent to register mobile number
- You may also visit the nearest Haryana Roadways bus depot/ station to add money to your card
Haryana Roadwyas NCMC Card Online Apply Link: NCMC Card Apply Online
How to activate AU Bank NCMC prepaid Card?
Card is in inactive mode when received (Personalize card ) handover (Insta card) to customer. You can activate your card by doing a simple PIN SET
– Visit : https://transitncmc.aubank.in
– Login with user credentials——> Select SET Card PIN
– Provide card details (Card Expiry Month, Year and CVV)
– Click on CVV Verify —–>Enter OTP —–> Enter PIN —–>Re-Enter PIN and Click on “Submit” button