Svamitva Yojana Haryana: SVAMITVA, a Central Sector Scheme of the Ministry of Panchayati Raj was launched by the Hon’ble Prime Minister on National Panchayati Raj Day, 24th April 2021 after the successful completion of the pilot phase of the scheme (2020-2021) in 9 states.
The scheme is a reformative step towards the establishment of clear ownership of property in rural inhabited (Abadi) areas, by mapping land parcels using drone technology and providing a ‘Record of Rights’ to village household owners with the issuance of legal ownership cards (Property cards/Title deeds) to the property owners.
The Scheme is implemented with the collaborative efforts of the Ministry of Panchayati Raj, State Revenue Department, State Panchayati Raj Department, and Survey of India.
The scheme covers multifarious aspects viz. facilitating monetization of properties and enabling bank loans, reducing property-related disputes, and comprehensive village-level planning, which would be the stepping-stone towards achieving Gram Swaraj in the true sense and making rural India Atmanirbhar.
What is the Svamitva Scheme?
The SVAMITVA scheme is a Central Sector scheme. The scheme aims to provide an integrated property validation solution for rural India. The demarcation of inhabitant land in rural areas would be done by the use of drone technology with the collaborative efforts of the Ministry of Panchayati Raj, State Revenue Department, State Panchayati Raj Department, and Survey of India.
Svamitva Yojana Haryana Objectives
- Creation of accurate land records for rural planning and reducing property-related disputes.
- To bring financial stability to the citizens in rural India by enabling them to use their property as a financial asset for taking loans and other financial benefits.
- Determination of property tax, which would accrue to the GPs directly in States where it is devolved or else, add to the State exchequer.
- Creation of survey infrastructure and GIS maps that can be leveraged by any department for their use.
- To support in preparation of a better-quality Gram Panchayat Development Plan (GPDP) by making use of GIS maps
Svamitva Yojana Haryana Benefits
- Drone digitally maps all the assets of the inhabited area of the village
- Creation of Property cards on the exact area of each property in the village
- Proprietary rights to the Village household owner
- Property as a financial asset for taking loans and other financial benefits
- Reduce property disputes and legal cases
- Determination of property tax
- Creation of accurate land records for rural planning
- Better GPDP – leveraging GIS database/ maps created for better planning and execution of plans
How to Apply for the Svamitva Yojana Haryana Online?
- Visit Official Website: https://property.edisha.gov.in/
- Do you know your Family ID: Select Yes or NO
- If selected Yes: enter Privar Pehchan Patra ID
- Click “जारी रखें” button
- Family members list will be displayed, select the Head’s name or the member name on whose name the property ID is
- OTP will be sent to the Mobile Number of the HEAD of the family
- Enter OTP and Click submit
- You will see the property details listed on the page in front of you
- If you are not getting property details then email to: [email protected]
- Now, if the information coming out related to your property and house is correct then you will validate it.
- If you find any error in the information that is coming in front of you, then you can also apply for the correction.
|Svamitva Yojana Haryana Official Website Portal Link
What is the Svamitva Yojana Haryana Self Certification Link? हरियाणा लाल डोरा प्रॉपर्टी स्वयं सत्यापित पोर्टल लिंक?