Haryana Domicile Certificate is an official document that proves an individual’s permanent residency in the state of Haryana. The state government issues the Domicile Certificate Haryana to the citizens based on their continuous residence in Haryana and serves as a vital proof of your permanent address in the state. This Domicile Certificate in Haryana is a critical document that can provide access to a range of government services and benefits.
The Sub Divisional Magistrate (SDM) of the concerned sub-division or the deputy commissioner of the concerned district issues the domicile certificate.
- Haryana Birth Certificate Apply Online: Name Change, Download, Status Check
- How to File CM Window Haryana Complaint
- How to Update Mobile Number in Aadhaar Card?
- Ration Card Haryana Download | ePDS Haryana
- How to Download e-Verified Jamabandi Haryana – efard
- Haryana Automatic Mutation | Intkal Haryana 2023 | Haryana Intkal Download
- Haryana Marriage Registration
ये भी पढ़ें:
Obtaining a Haryana Domicile Certificate is a crucial step that can open the doors to various government benefits and opportunities.
In this article, we’ll explore the significance of a Haryana Domicile Certificate, its eligibility criteria, documents required, the application process, and its importance for residents of this beautiful state.
Why Haryana Domicile Certificate Needed / Compulsory?
Obtaining a Haryana Domicile Certificate offers several advantages:
- Education / Scholarship / Reservation: If you’re a student, this certificate can enable you to avail scholarships and reserved seats in educational institutions within Haryana.
- Employment: Many government jobs in Haryana are reserved for domiciles. Having this certificate can significantly increase your chances of securing such positions.
- Government Schemes: Haryana offers a range of welfare schemes for its residents, and having a domicile certificate can make you eligible for these benefits.
- Ration Card: While applying for a ration card Haryana Resident Certificate is must.
- Property Purchase: It can also help in property-related matters like buying land or applying for housing schemes in the state.
Haryana Domicile Certificate Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for a Haryana Domicile Certificate, you must meet the following criteria:
- Residency: You must be a resident of Haryana. This means that your permanent address should be located in the state.
- Duration of Stay: Applicants or their parents should have continuously resided in Haryana for a specific period, usually a minimum of 15 years.
- Newly Married Woman: A newly married woman who is not a resident of Haryana state, her husband should be a resident of Haryana for 15 years.
You need a domicile certificate for various purposes such as education, employment, or government schemes.
Documents Required for Domicile Certificate in Haryana
For Haryana Domicile Certificate Online Apply (or Offline Apply) below documents are required:
Proof of Identity, any one of the below:
- Driving license
- Pan card
- Aadhar Card
Resident or Address proof, any one of the below:
- Voter ID
- Current electricity bill
- If applicants reside in rural areas then Pre-Verification Report from the Nambardar or Sarpanch and Patwari.
- If the applicants reside in the urban areas then Pre-Verification Report from the Ward Member and EO (Estate Officer), ZTO (Zonal Taxation Officer) or Secretary of the Municipal Corporation.
How to Apply for a Domicile Certificate in Haryana?
In Haryana all the eligible applicants can apply for a Haryana Domicile or Resident Certificate online or offline mode.
To Apply Online visit SARAL Haryana Website Portal.
To Apply Offline applicants can visit their nearest Common Service Centre (CSC) or Tahsildar Office. They must fill out the application form, attach all the required documents and submit the form to them.
The respective authorities will verify the filled application form & attached documents and provide an ‘Application Reference ID’.
How to Apply Domicile Certificate Online in Haryana?
- Visit the SARAL Haryana portal.
- If don’t have earlier generated login details then click ‘New user? Register here’ option on the homepage
- Fill in the Registration form details and click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Now, as login details created, login to the ‘SARAL Haryana‘ portal by entering the User ID and Password.
- After login, Visit the ‘Apply for Services >>> View all available services’ option from the left hand side ‘Menu’ bar.
- Now, Search for the ‘Haryana Resident Certificate’ option from the list and click on it.
- New page will appear asking to select option ‘I have Family ID‘, Enter ‘Family ID‘ in text box and select member of the family from ‘Member Details‘ drop-down box, for which Haryana Resident Certificate or Domicile is required. see below snap shot
- Click Send OTP button, OTP will be sent on the mobile, enter it and click “Click here to Verify OTP“
- Application form will appear, fill in all the requested details, upload a photograph.
- Fill in the Captch and Click Submit
- Now, Document upload option will appear, upload required documents and click ‘Submit’
- After submitting the application, an ‘Application Reference ID’ will be generated, note it down, which will be required in future to check the application status.
Note that this service is under the time bound services and Haryana Domicile Certificate will be issued within 7 days of form submission.
How to Check Domicile Certificate Status Online in Haryana?
Haryana Domicile Status can be checked online in 2 ways:
- Through, Login to SARAL Portal
- Without login, from Home Page “Track Your Service Online“
Through SARAL Portal using Login Details:
- Visit the SARAL Haryana portal.
- Login through generated login details
- Under ‘View Status of Application‘ click on the ‘Track Application Status’ option on the homepage.
- Select date of application or a date range when application for for Domicile was submitted / applied, Click Get Data button. Status will be shown.
Without login, from Home Page “Track Your Service Online”
- Visit the SARAL Haryana portal.
- Click TRACK APPLICATION / APPEAL
- Select department “Revenue & Disaster Management Department“
- Select the service as ‘Resident Certificate’.
- Enter the ‘Application Reference ID’ which is received while submitting application form and click the ‘CHECK STATUS’ button.
- The status of the Domicile Application will be displayed on your screen.
- Applicants can also check the domicile certificate status by sending SMS by Typing with message ‘SARAL’ on number 9954699899 from the registered mobile.
- You can also track Haryana Resident Certificate Status from any mobile number by Typing SARAL<space><Application ID/Ticket No.> and send to 9954699899.
How to Apply for a Domicile Certificate Offline in Haryana?
To apply Domicile Certificate Offline applicants can approach to their nearest Common Service Centre (CSC) or Tahsildar Office and collect the Haryana Domicile Certificate Application Form from their.
Applicant must fill out all the required details in Haryana Domicile Form, attach all the Haryana Domicile Documents Required and submit the form.
The authorities will verify the domicile application form and documents and provide an ‘Application Reference ID’. Note it down for future use.
Note that Haryana Resident Certificate or Haryana Domicile Certificate is under the timely service guarantee and will be provided within 7 days time limit.
How long is Haryana Domicile Certificate Validity?
Once generated, Haryana Domicile Certificate is valid for applicant’s lifelong.
How Many Days are Required to Get a Domicile Certificate in Haryana?
Haryana Resident Certificate come under the Haryana Right to Service Act i.e. time bound delivery of services, it takes around 7 working days to issue the Domicile Certificate in Haryana.
Haryana Domicile Certificate Download Process
- Visit edisha.gov.in
- Click on Status of Application link
- Enter Edisha/Saral ID/Reference id received while submitting application form
- Enter registered Mobile Number and click Search
- Application status will be visible
- If application is approved then ‘Download Certificate‘ button will be visible
- Click on this button and Haryana Resident Certificate will be downloaded.
How can I get domicile certificate in Haryana?
Apply through SARAL Kendra’s or Online through SARAL Portal.
What is the eligibility of a Haryana Domicile Certificate?
– Residency: You must be a resident of Haryana. This means that your permanent address should be located in the state.
– Duration of Stay: Applicants or their parents should have continuously resided in Haryana for a specific period, usually a minimum of 15 years.
– Newly Married Woman: A newly married woman who is not a resident of Haryana state, her husband should be a resident of Haryana for 15 years.
How many days are required to get a Domicile Certificate in Haryana?
What is Haryana Domicile Certificate Validity?
How many days does it take to get a domicile certificate in Haryana?
What is the Domicile rule in Haryana?
Applicants or their parents must reside in Haryana for at least 15 years. When a woman is married and is not a resident of Haryana, her husband should be a resident of Haryana for 15 years at least.
Haryana Residence Certificate Form Download Link
Click to download Haryana Resident Certificate Form