Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP Haryana): Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana document introduced by Haryana Government in 2019 to document records of every Haryana Family. Government will issue Parivar Pehchan Patra to every Resident family in Haryana. Family ID is an Eight Digit ID, which is also called PPP Haryana.
Its main objective is to document authentic verified data in digital format with the consent of all the families living in Haryana which will help in delivery of public services and welfare benefits.
ये भी पढ़ें:
- मेरी फसल मेरा ब्यौरा: हरियाणा
- किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड (Kisan Credit Card)
- ग्रामीण भंडारण योजना 2023
- e-Kharid Haryana
- How to Download e-Verified Jamabandi Haryana – efard
- हरियाणा दयालु योजना 2023
- Haryana Pran Vayu Devta Pension Scheme 2023
Haryana Government will link PPP Haryana / Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana with every Birth, Death and Marriage records of Haryana residents. Data updated automatically in Parivar Pehchan Patra.
What Data PPP Haryana (Family Id) Records?
Parivar Pehchan Patra will record verified Income and profession of every member in the family. Combined income will form Family Income. This PPP Haryana income will referred to implement various schemes of Haryana Government. To identify actual beneficiaries, such as for Subsidies, Scholarships, Pensions and other public welfare schemes.
Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana (PPP Haryana): Benifits
The Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra offers several benefits to the residents of the Haryana state. Some benefits of Family ID are as listed below
Through available Family ID data, more honest and transparent practices followed automatically for selection of eligible beneficiaries of the schemes. This data will be updated time to time on Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana: Meraparivar.Haryana.Gov.In web site.
Family ID will help government in keeping track of Jobs/professions followed by it’s residents, exact financial status, unemployment, cast & category wise data.
To Keep Corruption in Check
PPP Haryana will be helpful in keeping corruption in check by tracking exact beneficiary data. So, Haryana government will have data of all families in Mera Parivar Meri Pehchan Patra to give benefits of government schemes to the actual beneficiaries.
Parivar Pehchan Patra Yojna one more step taken forward in implementation of digital governance.
Easy access to Govt. Services
With the help of PPP Haryana, residents of Haryana state will gain easy & fast access to the services and programs it runs. This document will function as both proof of identity and address, simplifying the process of accessing diverse benefits, including educational scholarships, health benefits, and welfare schemes.
PPP Haryana also called Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana / Family ID is now more needed document.
Who can Enroll for Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana?
Two types of families are eligible to enroll for PPP Haryana:
- Permanent Family: families living in Haryana permanently will get 8 digit Family Id.
- Temporary Family: families living outside Haryana state but willing to avail schemes in state can also enroll in PPP Haryana, 9 digit Family ID will be issued to them.
Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP Haryana) a mandatory document?
Haryana government made it mandatory for availing various schemes and to get various ID Cards like Driving license etc. This document helps in identify every family, their members, their member wise professions, govt. jobs in family, family income and land/house/plots owned by them.
Haryana Govternment directed all educational institutions / schools to ensure Family Id for every student enrolled with them.
Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP Haryana) is currently used for identification and verification of eligibility to avail various Government Welfare Schemes. These schemes are related to free education, Healthcare, Old Age & Widow Pension and many more which are run by Haryana Government will be connected to PPP Haryana.
PPP Haryana is recording verified Income of every family in Haryana. So, this is used for issuing BPL Ration Cards, Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Income Certificates and SC/ST/OBC Creamy layer income certification to people of Haryana State for getting reservations in Haryana Government Jobs.
Why Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana – Family ID Needed?
Family Id is needed to avail various schemes of Haryana Government implemented in Haryana State. This Parivar Pehchan Patra will be used to issue certificates/documents in Haryana state, few examples are given below:
- Backward Class Certificate
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate
- Creamy Layer Certificate for OBC / SC / ST
- To avail Govt Welfare Schemes
- Haryana Resident Certificate (Domicile)
- Driving License
- Date-of-Birth Certificate
- Marriage registration
Documents required to enroll in Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana (PPP Haryana):
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Cards (for members above the age of 18 years)
- Bank Passbook / Statement (Name of account holder and family member in PPP
must be same)
- PAN Card (If available with the member)
- BPL Card (if applicable for family)
- Bate Of Birth Proof (Birth Certificate / Medical Certificate / Matriculation Certificate / SLC / VoterID Card)
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Online Apply Process
Government has made Family Id Apply process very easy. PPP Haryana can be applied on meraparivar.haryana.gov.in portal through three different channels. Apply Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra using methods below:
- Common Service Centres(CSC) managed by Village Level Entrepreneurs
- Haryana Government SARAL Kendras
- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Operators registered by Haryana Government across the state. See details of Operator on this link.
Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana Form Download (Data Collection form to online apply)
Family ID Data Collection Form for applying Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra.
Download this from above link of Haryana Blogs: HaryanaBlogs.com website.
Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana: Family ID Haryana Update Process & Important links:
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra 2023 update – steps to follow to update Family ID:
Step1: PPP Haryana Login / Parivar Pehchan Patra Login
- Go to Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Portal to update Family ID : PPP Haryana Website Portal
- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra ( meraparivar.haryana.gov.in )Login URL : PPP Haryana Login
- Visit this Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana Login link: https://meraparivar.haryana.gov.in/Home/Login
Step2: PPP Haryana Update
Under menu option click ‘Citizen Corner’ > Update Family Details , find link here: Update here .
There will be a dialog box with Yes/No :
You have 2 ways to update Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra or PPP ID details:
Using Family ID:
If you have Family Id available, click ‘Yes‘, you will see below Family Search form:
now enter family id and search. You will get an OTP on family head’s mobile number. Keep phone handy to enter OTP. Keep updated mobile details.
IF you forgot Family Id you can retrieve back by clicking ‘FORGOT YOUR FAMILY ID’.
Using Aadhar Card:
If you don’t have Family Id and you want to update Family ID. In this situation we can use family head’s Aadhar number. For this click ‘No‘, OTP will be received on Aadhar Connected Mobile Number, after entering OTP continue updating. (Know here how to update mobile number in Aadhar)
Note: you can update details Twice through online mode yourself. After details are got validated you can’t update them.
Step3: PPP Income Verification Haryana (PPP Haryana Income Verification) | PPP Data Verification
How to Verify my PPP Income?
- Update income details member wise on PPP Portal yourself or visit CSC Center for update of income. After 24 to 72 hours these updates will be visible to ADC Office PPP Help Window Personals.
- So, then visit your district ADC Office PPP Help Window and ask them to submit income verification to Local committee formed by Govt. to verify income, ask for contact number of Committee members to push personally for fast verification.
- They may ask income proof from you if there is some doubt. So, keep ITR or Bank Passbook or other Document showing income handy.
- As soon they will verify your income, PPP Portal will show income verified.
PPP Income Verification Status Check
To Parivar Pehchan Patra Income Verification Status Check login on Family ID Portal and check status of income verification there. If income is verified by committee then it will show income verified.
(Updates of any details including income On CSC costs Rs. 50 to 100 Rupees Max., ADC PPP Help Window do these updates free of cost.)
Step 4: How to check Age Verification in PPP Haryana
- Visit or Open Tau Chat Bot
- Select Language English or Hindi
- Now, Selection option “पेंशन सम्बंधित“
- Below options will be visible
- Select “वृद्धावस्था पेंशन“
- Few options will be shown, select “वृद्धावस्था पेंशन के लिए पात्रता की स्थिति“
- Tau Chat Bot will ask you to enter PPN (Parivar Pehchan Number), enter as shown below:
- Now, registered family members will be shown, select one for whom you want to know that Age in PPP is Verified or not
- OTP will be sent on the registered mobile number, enter it
- Age verification status of the member will be shown
How to Check the PPP Haryana Beneficiary List?
Visit official website of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra to check the beneficiary list. Or if they want to check their name/family id for any particular scheme then visit the official website of that scheme and check by entering their Family Id or Aadhar Card details.
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP Haryana) Connected Schemes:
Haryana Government aims to connect all the schemes & services run by govt like Social welfare schemes, education scholarships, healthcare services and various subsidy schemes with the PPP Haryana. Now, PPP Haryana must have verified income to enrollment for the admission in various courses run in Haryana Universities or Instructions.
- Old Age Pension Scheme
- Widow Pension Yojana / Scheme
- Family Pension Yojana / Scheme
- Ladli Lakshmy Yojna / Scheme
- Mukhya Mantri Vivah Shagun Yojana Haryana / Haryana Vivah Shagun Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojan / PM Awas Yojana (PMAY)
- Mukhyamantri Shehri Awas Yojana 2023
- One Nation One Ration Card Yojana 2023
- चिरायु आयुष्मान भारत योजना / Haryana Chirayu Yojana
ये योजना भी पढ़ें :
परिवार पहचान पत्र से सम्बंधित त्रुटि को ठीक करवाने के लिए इन सहायता नंबर 1 8001802087 और 1967 टोल फ्री पर संपर्क करें ।
How do I verify my PPP income? How to do Income Verification done in PPP ID/Family ID?
Update income details member wise on PPP Portal yourself or Visit CSC Center for update of income. After 24 to 72 hours updates will be visible to ADC Office PPP Help Window Personals. So, then visit your district ADC Office PPP Help Window and ask them to submit income verification to Local committee formed by Govt. to verify income, ask for contact number of Committee members, so that you can push yourself them for verification quickly. As soon they will verify PPP Portal will show income verified. On CSC its costs Rs. 50 to 100 Rupees Max.
How can I check my PPP income status in Haryana?
Visit Parivar Pehchan Patra website, login and verify Income verification status there.
How can I update my family income in PPP Haryana?
Citizen can apply for updation of family details through Online by visiting the Mera Parivar portal or by visiting the CSC in person. On CSC its costs Rs. 50 to 100 Rupees Max.
How can I update my PPP in Haryana?
Update in PPP can be done online by visiting the Mera Parivar Patra Portal or by visiting the CSC centers in person. We can update online twice yourself, after this we have to visit CSC centers or ADC PPP Help Window.
What is the proof of income to produce in-front of committee for PPP Haryana Income Verification?
Produce Bank Statements, Tax Returns, and other legal documents if any in possession.